Skeleton Technologies R&D team has experience in providing results-oriented R&D for leading multi-technology companies e.g. Toyota Motor Corporation, Honeywell Chemicals, Samsung SDI etc.
We offer contract research and are open to scientific co-operation in the following SkeletonCtm applications:
- Gas storage for hydrogen, methane etc. Carbide-derived carbon has showed superior chareteristics of 4.2%.
- Carbonaceous battery and ultracapacitor electrodes for specific applications.
- Adsorption materials for specific applications. E.g molecular sieves for separation of specific components from gases and liquids; drying and purification of gases and liquids; desalination of water; Fuel Cell catalyzers – SkeletonCtm as a potential replacment/reducer of platinum.
- Flat panel display materials – a source of electron field emission.
- Electrodes for linear actuators.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for material characteristics and our experience in the aforementioned subjects.